Many moms are feeling sad and worried about back-to-school starting across the country. Whatever you are feeling, it is normal. This time of year can be challenging if you are a single or newly divorced mom. If you feel down, turn to these fifteen quotes regarding sending your kids back to school.
1. Simplify everything. This is just a short span of life where they need you right there. –Laura Lynn Fanning
2. Be an encourager. The world has plenty of critics already. –Dave Willis
3. There will be so many times you feel like you’ve failed…but in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are Super Mom. –Stephanie Precourt
4. A good mother is worth hundreds of schoolmasters. — George Herbert
5. There is no way to be a perfect mother…and a million ways to be a good one. –Jill Churchill
6. I don’t understand why women say, “I’m just a mom.” Remind me again which job on the planet is more important? –Susan Hallum
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. –Bill Wilson
8. Sometimes…just being there is enough. -Unknown
9. It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
10. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. -Charles Swindoll
11. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education. –Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. It is not the things we have or do not have that make our homes a haven. It’s you; you are the key to making your home a haven. –Courtney Joseph
13. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. -Mother Teresa
14. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. –Ann Monnar
15. No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love. -Edwin Chapin